Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Back from an extremely brief hiatus

A few thoughts for those of you out there:

-Don’t forget to check out the review of “On the Muscle”, one entry below. Great documentary on the Richard Mandella Barn. Check out www.ponyhighway.com for more info. (and no, I have no vested stake in this film at all!!)

-I think my two favorite blogs these days are:

  • Left at the Gate

  • Tao of Poker

  • -Rescue me is by far the greatest show on TV these days. If you haven’t seen it yet, I would suggest tuning in to FX 10 pm Tuesday nights. (Note: This is not for the faint of heart or those of you who reside on the far right)

    -How much would I have paid to seen to middle-aged, 120 lb. men go toe-toe in a little fist-a-cuffs.

    -Quick carryover report: Today there is a $49k+ carryover at the Spa and Monday’s monster pick-6 at Del Mar paid 5 folks a shade over $400k….nice!

    -Who knew "Urine Power" would be the number two most popular searches on MSN? Sounds like an o.k. idea, but what about the smell?
  • MSN most Pop. Searches-(scroll down and to the rt)

  • -I have been ensconced in some other projects as of late, and have not been able to focus as much time as I would like on this blog. I also wanted to leave my review of “On the Muscle” up as the top entry. No worries…I’m Baaaaaaack!!!

    -p.s. for those of you that care, Oregon Racing has been kind enough to post the official race dates for the upcoming Portland Meadows meet: 80 dates beginning Oct. 22nd at 12:35 pm. (67 days from today)

    No comments: