Saturday, October 29, 2005

Finally, an update...

Jeez!! It feels like it's been years since I lasted posted. Sorry about the lack of posts over the past few weeks.

Finally, though, today I break the streak of 12 straight days without any entries on avghorseplayer.

All year long, I pretty much wait for this day to come; and now here it is. I am so amped/pumped/excited to see how this all plays out.

I think the beauty of the BC day is how much enthusiasm and optimism everyone has going. Possibilites ar eendless as $96 horses seem as likely to come home as odds on favorites.

With that, I will present my selections for the eight races, beginning with the Juvenile Fillies.

Good Luck..and have a GREAT DAY!!

JF:
Win:Orginal Spin
Place:Adieu
Show:Ex Caelis
Juvenile:
Win:Private Vow
Place:Stevie Wonderboy
Show:First Samurai
F&M Turf:
Win:Riskaverse
Place:Megahertz
Show:Sundrop
Sprint:
Win:Lost in the Fog
Place:Wildcat Heir
Show:Silver Train
Mile:
Win:Artie Schiller
Place:Limehouse
Show:Gorella
Distaff:
Win:Society Selection
Place:Happy Ticket
Show:In the Gold
Turf:
Win:Fourty Niners Son
Place:Better Talk Now
Show:English Channel
Classic:
Win:Super Frolic
Place:Starcraft
Show:Flower Alley

No comments: