Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ugggh...Invasor Retired (I'm sick of that headline too!)

So it sucks, but it is what it is. At least he has a good reason to go to the breeding barn.

Another great story/fan interest, Invasor really would have made this year's BC Classic quite fantastic.

John at Not to the Swift has some video
posted from our mini-TBA gathering this past Feb at Palm Meadows training facility in Florida. John and I both got some Invasor video, but John also got a cool impromptu interview with Invasor's trainer, Kiaran McLaughlin.

Here's my video of the HOY: (scroll ahead to about 4:10)



RSS Readers can click HERE for the vid.

Thanks for putting the truest words into my mouth, John. I could not have said this better myself:

"We do not remember days; we remember moments."

Priceless.

No comments: