Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ahhhh Refreshed...

So, I took a few days off; sue me!! I don't have my internets connected at home so weekends are always tough (soon that problem will be fixed!).

Some quick notes here:

*I started back on the caffeine: After trying several days without the daily fix, I have reverted back. Why not?

*Some good stakes action this past weekend that you can read about over at our friends' Left at the Gate and Railbird's blog (see links to right).

*A couple of very nice carryovers for tomorrow's (Wednesday) Belmont and Churchill Cards. Here are the DRF stories on those:
  • Belmont Carryover

  • Churchill Carryover

  • *Emerald Downs released the 250 names "randomly" drawn for their July 31st DRF Handicapping Tourney. Yours truly was left out as a contestant, but stay tuned for other possible participation...
    *Finally, some of us horse bloggers are in the early stages of discussing posting "Blogger Rankings" for HOY awards. stay tuned for those developments.

    Now back to work, which with this fresh cup of coffee (heavy sugar) is breeze (at least for the next few hours until the inevitable crash!!)

    No comments: