Wednesday, November 08, 2006

As the "Burners" say, I've been decompressing

It’s been a few days since my last post and I’ve been using those days to “recover” from what I am calling, “The Greatest Eight Days of My Life.”

What kind of recovery would I need after such an amazing experience? Since returning from Louisville, I’ve been using the time to decompress, refresh and re-organize.

The next few weeks will be exciting adventures which will take me back east to New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts. Capped off by a quick stop back here in Portland, before turning around for Tucson, AZ the first week of December.

I have so many shout-outs and thank yous to send out across the Internets(s), but I am still crafting that list – it is a long one! I can’t help but remember all of the good people I met on my epic journey to this year’s Breeders’ Cup.

In the meantime, I hope you are checking out all of the other TBA-ers, as they continue to rule the Wild Wild Web in alternative horse racing coverage.

So with this country a little bit bluer today, hopefully signifying a turn for the “more gooder”, I wish you all a good day and I promise to up the post ante from this point on.

It’s great to be back in Portland, but it’s even better keeping an eye on the future....

I’m off for some food and caffeine, but will be back soon with thoughts and thank yous.

If you aren’t already…have a great day!!

No comments: