Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Alive AND no jail time..

I have returned from Vegas in one piece. Relatively healthy, but certainly a bit lighter in the wallet.

Two giant F-U’s to Kansas and Stanford Football teams. Morse so to the trees of Palo Alto who blew a 20 point halftime lead, losing outright to San Jose State. I hope they don’t win another game the entire year.

My touting was completely off. The combination lack of sleep, over pumped oxygen completely threw me of my game as I was only able to connect on ONE race the entire weekend.

Many, many shout outs to Mandalay Bay Sports Book: Jay, Tom, Hugh, Scott. Those guys hooked me up more than anyone will ever know.

Things are extremely hectic for me right now as I try and decompress back into normalcy. I have lots and lots of stories and shouts outs to provide. I am Seattle for the day, so I don’t think the entire roundup will be done today. Hoping for tomorrow EOD.

In the meantime, please enjoy this video of a wedding I was at just two short weeks ago.

Click HERE and enjoy.

I’ll be back soon.

No comments: