Monday, October 23, 2006

Avg Breeders' Cup Update...

With 5 days remaining until I embark on my Breeders' Cup Blogging Journey, loose ends are the name of the game for me.

I am in the middle of amassing various technologies to incorporate for my coverage throug the week of the Breeders' Cup. This is all working nicely into my long term plan which began four short weeks ago. I am looking forward to bringing multi-media fun and diversity to the game of horse racing!

For the next 24-36 hrs. I am doubting I will be able post much, if anything at all. However, come Wed. evening, I expect to have multiple technologies enabled and posted on the blog for a preview of what's to come.

For now, just know that I am higher than any substance (synthetic or natural) could make a person. Fueled on adrenaline, excitement, anticipation and caffeine, the ride has just begun for me, and I look forward to bringing you along on through these unchartered waters......

No comments: