Monday, October 30, 2006

First day on the backstretch...

What an unbelievable day so far. Woke up at 5 am to get my official media credential badge and begin the first day of official media coverage. One of the first people I met this morning was Maryjean Wall of the Lexington Herald-Leader. Thanks, Maryjean for answering all of my questions and your invaluable tips and advice!

I just returned to the front side of the track (main media room) to upload the audio and visual materials I got over the past few hours on the backstretch. I have an interview with Paul McGee re: Suave and th Classic and some audio of D. Wayne talking about Pegasus Wind, polytrack and the rabid sports fans of this town...

I am in the process of uploading that stuff, so it should be just a few more minutes. In the meantime, please say thank you for me to Ed Fountaine of the NY post for letting me use his booth this morning. Thanks, Ed!!

1 comment:

t said...

Great coverage Rube! This is my first chance to swing by in a coupla days, and boy have you been busy. Great work with the multimedia, too. Love pics & audio.