Friday, October 13, 2006

How cool is this job?

If this had come up at nearly any other time in my life, I would be lobbying hard for this job. Sounds like a very cool way to jump into the horse racing world and make a difference. I think as my first duty (if I did get the job) would be to get the NYTHA website up!!! I've been wrong before, but I was unable to find a live website for the NYTHA. If anyone knows of one, I'd love to know!

(as posted on drf.com)

The New York Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association seeks candidates for an Assistant Executive Director. Candidates should meet the following qualifications:

- Must be capable of working with a diverse cross-section of individuals such as trainers, owners, track management, track officials and employees and legislators.

- Possess leadership, relationship building, supervisory, organizational and computer skills.

- Prior experience in the racing world and affection for the thoroughbreds is desired.

Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience, skill sets and education level.

Resumes must be received by November 15, 2006.

Please fax or email your resume to:

New York Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association
Fax: 856.778.9610
Email: nythajobs@gmail.com

No comments: