Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I love pimping.

While, I hate to toot my horn, I think I might just a little bit. If I don't, who will, right? I don't know how many of you have heard of or utilized your local MetBlogs site, but I love the one in Portland! In Portland's case, the site offers a pretty accuarte"flashbulb" sense of what's going on around the city. I don't remember how long I've been a PDX Met Blog reader, but I have grown accustom to checking it everyday; multiple times.

Recently, I had sent a headsup on a new coffee shop that opened in a semi-reviatlized corner in my new hood - check it out for yourself.

I can't remember if I've written about "The Bean" in a previous post, I'll have to go back and check. The Bean website isn't up yet (so I was told, although I haven't checked yet) and I feel like I didn't talk too much about it here b/c it didn't have a web link. Anyway, I'm glad they got a nice little mention. Good people. Good place. Good coffee - it made my night to see it. Big thanks to Betsy at PDX MetBlogs!! I love Portland. It's the like: The Town That Gets Shit Done." Maybe we could adopt that as our official slogan?

Check out the MetBlog in your city.

No comments: