Friday, October 13, 2006

Good weekend...

I hope everyone has had a great week. Unfortunately, Movement did not finish in the money this afternoon at Golden Gate. Check over at Brad's blog for all of the details.

As I write this, the Mets are already up 3-0 in the 1st inning!! With another great weekend of horse racing in front of us, I will be out of pocket until Sunday evening. In the meantime, don't be afraid to search around the TBA all weekend long for your fill of blogging goodness.

There have been a few site tweaks to the site, as some ads needed to go up. I'm hoping to have all tweaks and changes fully implemented by the middle of next week.

This weekend finds me in Eugene, OR for the Oregon Ducks v. UCLA football game. Forecast is nice and sunny, so we've got that going for us. Vegas has the Ducks as -8.5. They opened at -10, so the LA money is flowing in. UCLA will be using their backup QB, so I guess anything is possible. If you put a gun to my head, I think I like the home team (Autzen Stadium is a TOUGH place to play and win) minus the points.

Today, I received this in the mail:


I wonder what these guys could want from little old me? There should be some more details to come your way Monday morning.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

t said...

Yeah, Movement wasn't up for routing on Friday, but the Cardinals did come back and slap the Mets around, so the day wasn't all bad.