Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jinxed..(UPDATED)

While I appreciate every shout out I can get, it looks like our friend the Quinella Queen has unleashed a hex/jinx regarding my Breeders' Cup Countdown widget.

All was fine and dandy until the pimpage and now I it no workie.....

Kind of like my brain today. I have some things on the drawing board waiting to be honed and crafted into intelligble, semi-entertaining blog fare. However, late nights and keeping things in order have made intelligble posting a major challenge.

In the meantime, tune it to FOX and enjoy the finest baseball team in NY battle it out in the NLCS.

UPDATE: It makes no sense to have a countdown clock that isn't working, so I've made the executive decision to pull my countdown to the BC down for now. I've got some site updates to make anyway, so I'll try to get it back up and running after I address some more immediate site needs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't touch it! Honest! (Maybe it's just part of Google's dark plan to take over the universe -- starting with the TBA.)

Ruben Bailey said...

I don't know about that. I've got the proper authorities looking into it.